Photo of the Week Contest Rules
Get out your digital cameras and start snapping those action photos again. The SJMSBL is continuing it's Photo of the Week contest.
You can view photos from previous years on archived Photos links of Past Seasons.
Photo of the Week Rules
Submissions must follow the rules listed below.
- Only digital photos submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted.
- Only SJMSBL game photos will be accepted. These can include on the field action and dugout shots.
- All entries need to be submitted by 8 PM on the Tuesday following your Sunday game(s).
- All-Star Game photos will be combined with the following Sunday's game photos for a single Photo of the Week.
- Photos should be submitted in a high-resolution .jpg format. DO NOT crop photos. They will be cropped to the required size.
- Include information for a caption for the photo with player names, game information, and situational information (i.e., Giants vs Tigers, Game 1, Bottom of the third, Murray Brown goes deep).
For timeliness, the SJMSBL webmaster will choose the weekly Photo of the Week winner.
Thanks in advance to all submitters for helping make the website better.
Sean Kelley, SJMSBL Webmaster